COVID- 19 Procedures
From all the Bella Team we would like to THANK each of you for your support and kindness you have shown us through this challenging time.
- EVERY ONE entering our Salon will be temperature tested on arrival and MUST sanitise their hands immediately when entering and exiting the salon
- All team members have completed the governments Infection Control Training COVID-19
- We sanitise our hands when we arrive at the salon
- On warmer days the Salon front door will be open to allow fresh air to circulate and to limit unnecessary contact.
- Every second salon cutting chair is ‘Out of Order’ to ensure me meet the social distancing requirements
- Our hands are sterilised before and after each service and we provide a De Lorenzo hand sanitiser on each client station bench for you to use throughout the appointment
- Your welcome napkin is infused with Thieves essential oil, a natural antibacterial
- Your wooden Welcome Tea & Towel holder is sprayed with disinfectant after each use.
- After each client’s service the station bench, chair, trolley and all equipment used are disinfected
- The cutting/colouring wraps that we use on you are only single use and are washed immediately after a service is complete
- When taken to the basin we are meeting the social distancing requirements by only using the end two basins leaving the middle basin empty
- Basins and basin chairs are disinfected after each use and your basin neck cushion has a protective cover that is removed and replaced one you finish at the basin
- For all Cosmetology services your stylist will be wearing a mask
- Our magazines have been removed so we encourage each of you to bring in your own reading material
- Cosmetology services fall under the Beauty sector so currently we are not offering the services of Eyebrow shaping, Eyelash Tinting or Eyebrow tinting
- Our Eftpos machine is wiped over with disinfectant after each use
- We ask that you insert or tap your own card into the Eftpos machine to eliminate unnecessary contact.